To see my original postings go to: http://bmoore3photos.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2013






Belonging to a camera club really does help you improve the quality of your photos (especially if it is associated with the Photographic Society of America in the judging and critiquing of your work).  The photos above are my April 2013 submissions.  I really get a lot out of the judges critiques.  Each time I submit a photo I learn something new about my style of photography and how I can improve.  I belong to the Modesto Camera Club  The above photos are titled (from top to bottom): 1. Half Dome from Cooks Meadow ; 2. Rushmore ~ The Presidents; 3.  Female Yellowstone Elk; 4. Wintering Western Crow (Yosemite Valley); 5. Ever Changing Weather (Bodie, CA.); 6. Bodie Car Rusting with Lights On (Bodie Calif.).  (these photos are CR protected)....   Out of 60 total possible points I earned 57 for the above collection.  The critiques will help me improve during the next competition.  If you're thinking of improving your photos, you might consider joining a PSA approved camera club. (The larger photos received 10 out of 10 and the smaller on's 9 out of 10 (leaving room form improvement).... Something to shoot for.

No comments:

Post a Comment