To see my original postings go to: http://bmoore3photos.blogspot.com

Monday, August 19, 2013

Nightfall shot of Half Dome
Here is a shot I took of Half Dome in Yosemite National Park this summer.  I've probably been to Yosemite a dozen times in the past couple of years and I never get tired of it.  I started going there back in the early 1960's and each time I go I see something new and different.  I don't think I'll ever tire of visiting this beautiful park.... be it in the heat of summer or the cold of winter; or the new growth in spring or the colors of fall... the park is a photographers dream come true.  You quickly understand why people say if you don't like the view... wait a while and it will change.  One visit the sky is hazy, the next a deep blue or filled with billowing clouds; and the granite rock walls will be dark and drab then burning crimson from the rising or setting sun. The valley is a never ending display of color and form and a view to stand back, drink in, and enjoy.  
Yosemite Valley looking up... Beautiful sky and clouds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment